Corsair Community

Icue really laggy and slow

TwoTabs

Over the last few updates, I have noticed that I-cue just gets slower and slower with every update. I did a clean uninstall and completely reinstalled everything. It normally takes 5-10 minutes for I-cue to load on my desktop, then when changing settings it will randomly freeze for a certain amount of time. I have a really nice system so I don't understand why it is performing so poorly. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I do have Aura sync running so I can control the RGB on my motherboard. It will not work in I-cue unless it is installed.

System Specs:

Amd Ryzen 9 3950X

Corsair H150i AIO

Asus ROG-Strix x570 E-gaming

32 GB Corsair Dominator RGB DDR4 3800MHZ

EVGA Gforce GTX 1080 TI FTW3

Evga Supernova p2 1000w PSU

2 512GB Samsung 970 Evo's in raid0

2 512 Samsung 860 Evo's in Raid0

4 TBSeagate Barracudas Pro's in Raid0

Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition

well.. no idea, i never had that issue. Remeber it's a user's forum. Corsair don't go through all the issues on the forums, they pop in every now and then. The answer would probably be to open a support ticket to actually make them aware of your issue (see up there on the forum menu).

32 GB Corsair Dominator RGB DDR4 3800MHZ

I have same ram and never had a problem till latest release. I think some of my profiles are corrupted but have been too lazy to fix. Only issue is when actually opening up icue, it all but crashes. That had happened before but never took more than a second or two, now its like a minute and a half if it even opens. I am sure it will be fixed they have to know about it. In the meantime, i am going to try an uninstall and clean profiles and see what happens