Corsair Community

Back button issue - Dark Core RGB Pro SE

SpoonerUK

Hello,

I took delivery of a new shiny Dark Core RGB Pro SE yesterday, as well as an MM800 mouse mat to drive it on.

I'm having double-click issues with the back button (the right thumb button.)

I was previously on a Glaive RGB Pro, but wanted to go wireless.

Intermittently, when I'm browsing and want to go back a page, as is standard behaviour for any mouse, it goes back 2 pages instead of just 1, as if the button is registering 2 clicks not a single.

Icue is latest version, 3.34.170, Win10.

Anyone have any ideas? The firmware for the mouse was already up to date when I unboxed it and plugged it in for the first time.

I'm not new to icue or Corsair, most of my peripherals and PC, are in fact Corsair, and I have been using the eco-system for nearly 2 years.

Any ideas, or should I just RMA / DOA the thing? I've already been through the M65 double-click issue with a previous rodent.

Thanks

Spoon.

• Corsair Employees

Hi SpoonerUK,

I apologize for the inconvenience you're running into. Does the double-clicking issue still occur with iCUE running? It may be worth trying a reset:

1. Set the power switch on the bottom of the mouse to OFF.
  2. Hold down the Forward and Back side buttons.
  3. Hold holding down the side buttons, set the power switch to ON.

Might help to create a new profile as well, especially the hardware profile. If the issue persists, I suggest contacting our support team by opening a ticket at https://help.corsair.com, they'll be able to help you out.