Corsair Community

Splitter problem in HS50

devcvt

I bought Corsair HS50 Pro Stereo 2 days ago.I am having an issue with my splitter. When I connect my headphones with the splitter to my PC, the headphones are detected but not the mic. Even after being detected, there is no audio from the headphones. The combined pin is working fine. Please help. Thank you in advance.

• Corsair Employee
The included splitter is for connecting to separate ports if your PC/laptop doesn't come equipped with 4pin combo jacks. Based on what you described, your PC has the proper combo jack and doesn't require the splitter. Can you provide more details as to how and why you are still trying to connect with the splitter?

The included splitter is for connecting to separate ports if your PC/laptop doesn't come equipped with 4pin combo jacks. Based on what you described, your PC has the proper combo jack and doesn't require the splitter. Can you provide more details as to how and why you are still trying to connect with the splitter?

Oh sorry I forgot to mention the combo port is in my laptop. I need the splitter for my PC where I have two separate ports for mic and headphone.