Corsair Community

H150i RGB PRO XT ICUE FIRMWARE DOWNLOAD

burnso

Yes. This should take a few seconds and the file size is tiny by any standard. Unfortunately, the next step is uncomfortable. It warns you about shutting down in the middle of this and there is a chance the cooler locks up. I don't see any way around that. You could try disconnecting from the internet, either pulling the plug or through the windows controls. If it thinks its still downloading, it might time it out. More likely, you are going to have to shut down at some point.

Is the cooler still operating normally now? Once the firmware starts loading into the device, it will drop from CUE and the fans go maximum.

If it didn't make it to loading the firmware to the device, you probably will be OK to shutdown or quit the CUE app.

There have been some complaints on the Platinum/XT models recently in regards to getting stuck in the middle of this. I would leave it alone for now until more information is known. You also can contact Corsair Support through the Ticket System to register the issue.

Edited by c-attack
Usual predictive text errors