Corsair Community

4 x 280mm AIO's, What are the differences ?

Dicehunter

At the moment there are 4 x different Corsair 280mm AIO's being sold on the market -

H115i Pro RGB

H115i Pro XT RGB

H115i Platinum RGB

H115i Elite Capellix RGB

It would be useful if you guys had a comparison for potential buyers, Outside of adding more LED's, What are the actual differences ? Are there pump differences ? Are there cold plate differences ? Are there radiator differences ?

It's all well and good releasing a new AIO fairly often but an actively updated page on your main site showing the differences between all 240's, 280's and 360's would be very useful, If you want me to give you money for a product you have to show me why I should buy your new RGB Pro iCE TEA XT Max Flow Pro RGB Pro RGB over keeping my existing cooling solution.

Edited by Dicehunter

Pro XT, Platinum, and Elite Capellix have same pump design by CoolIt, whereas the Pro RGB uses pump from Asetek. At the end the cooling performance would be around the same because the cooling medium is the same, the noticeable difference is pump noise, max RPM on the provided fans (and so noise level at max RPM), and as you said RGB. I'd suggest to buy the nicer looking AIO (in your opinion), better if it's the newer generation as it would provide more longer support. Elite capellix if you can spend more $ provides 6 channel fan speed control which would be enough for all fans in standard ATX cases.