Corsair Community

H150i Elite Capellix Issue

wazzapumani

Hey all

Just finished a new build. Everything works great but I'm not sure about this cooler. This is my first time building with an AIO.

I'm not getting any lights on the pump and in iCUE it just shows up as the Commander Core. I have it plugged into SATA and also the cpu_fan header. In BIOS I have it set for PWM and it's getting 12v. Motherboard is not showing anything plugged into that header tho. How can I tell if this thing is working? Fans are working and LGB too but I dunno about pump.

Strange thing is the highest temp I've seen is about 36c. Have had several thing DL and install and it hasn't been any higher than 36c.

Any ideas on what I can check? I'm kinda lost.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

So in CUE you see a "Commander Core" and not the pump LED displayed as a device? Power down the system completely and then disconnect the special "Capellix cable" or whatever we are going to call the wide multi-wire connection between pump LED and the Commander Core. Reconnect and power up again. Hopefully this is just poor connection.

In the meantime, it should be running it's default hardware profile which will protect itself. I don't no how much deliberate P95 work I would do, but it will still act like it would if you were on the software default.

I need help. I installed an h150i elite capelix yesterday, and the rgb and stuff works fine. but it wont let me change the speed of the sp120 rgb case fans that i have installed. when i change the fan curve, they dont change speed. they stay at ~1400 rpm, and even when i made a custom fan curve for them they wouldnt change speed. I have all of my fans connected to the commander core. please help.

-edit: all of the fans show up under the elite capelix device in icue if that helps.