Corsair Community

Commander Pro Fan Curve not working for 1 Fan

ColdWear

ISSUES IS SOLVED. I FORCED A FIRMWARE UPDATE OF THE COMMAND PRO, WHICH BROUGHT BACK CONTROL FOR FAN #1

Hi Guys,

Recently completed my first Hydro X build. Well, partly completed since I cant get my hands on a 3080 at the moment.

I have a Commander Pro with 6 QL120 Fans connected to it. I've applied a custom curve to the fans, and it appears to be working for all the fans except 1.

Fan #1 - QL120 RGB

Fan #2 - QL120 RGB

Fan #3 - QL120 RGB

Fan #4 - 2x QL120 RGB (Using Splitter)

Fan #5 - QL120 RGB

Fan #5 - XD5 Pump

As you can see in the attached screenshots, all fans have the same performance profile applies and they are all 0RPM except for Fan #1.

Has anyone seen anything similar? Wondering if possible a faulty fan or Commander Pro.

UPDATE: Plugged the same fan into different fan port, and could successfully control the RPM - so the issue is not with the fan.

FanCurves.PNG.c3a4a86f7f7a0e401ee387f3455a2f71.PNG

Edited by ColdWear

It’s not the fan. The Commander Pro bugs out sometimes and it’s always fan header #1 that locks up. If it’s any other fan header, it’s likely a different problem. Go into CUE settings for the Commander. Click update firmware. It will tell you it’s already up to date, then select force update. The Commander will go offline for 3-5 seconds as the software loads, so don’t do this during a critical moment.