Corsair Community

H115i Capellix - Pump notification emergency shutdown

Godryc

Hi,

I am having two issues after installing my new H115i Capellix.

1. I am being notified to update the Capellix firmware but the update fails every single time. Also, after the failed update, the Capellix cooler disappears from the app until I manually shutdown and restart the app.

https://imgur.com/c7YBMJn

1. In the icue app, the liquid temp is within normal range (~30C) but underneath "Temp" it says "Emergency Shutdown".

https://imgur.com/qAO0cpx

I have tried a clean install for the icue software which involved going into the registry and deleting everything Corsair following this article on the Corsair website.

Not sure what to do here.

EDIT: I was able to resolve the "Emergency Shutdown" Notification - it seems there was a small glitch which prompted the message, but from there it was just a matter of deleting the notification and it runs fine.

The issue with not being able to update the firmware remains.

Edited by Godryc
Partially resolved

I'm having the same issue with the h150i capellix. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling icue, unplugging and re plugging the commander core, uninstalling all other rgb software (aura, razer). It was occasionally showing up on icue and whenever I tried to update the firmware, same thing would happen. It would say it failed at 0%. All fans and pump seem to be working fine and my Temps seem normal. At first, though, the pump was flashing red so I don't know what that meant.

Received a reply from the ticket I opened, unfortunately the person does not seem to know what the issue is. My guess is they are super busy right now and they didn't even properly read my ticket. The agent completely failed to address my stated problem and just said something about making sure the cables are plugged into the Corsair commander thingy. I have a distinct feeling the support is going to be useless since they completely failed address my issue.

• 5 weeks later...
Hi,

EDIT: I was able to resolve the "Emergency Shutdown" Notification - it seems there was a small glitch which prompted the message, but from there it was just a matter of deleting the notification and it runs fine.

The issue with not being able to update the firmware remains.

Hi what did you do to resolve the "Emergency Shutdown" notifications?

Hi what did you do to resolve the "Emergency Shutdown" notifications?

It turned out that it was the same notification, I just didn't know that I had to make it go away.

It must be some glitch that occurs when the icue software first sets up the Capellix. idk

Just go into the notification tab in the navigation pane and delete it. It has not come back so far.