Corsair Community

Bad VS1GBKIT400 but only one is bad should i sned both?

I built my new comp last month i got a VS1GBkit400 from zipzoomfly when i first started useing it it seemed fine but i did notice some bluescreens with mentions of memory failiure's I just thought they were flukes but now i cant even boot my comp so i went to bios and turned on my MB memory test and it fails the test so i pulled one out and it still failed then took that one out and replaced the other one and it pass and my comp boots great so i guess that means I have a bad module. it has been 2 weeks now since i pulled the other one out and no bluescreens and It has been going fine so i guess this is my post required for the RMA form. :evil:

Oh ya should I send both modules back because they were part of a kit?

Last night i ran the memtest that i downloaded from your forums i ran it for 1 or 2 minutes got well over 800 errors on the stick I thought was bad so it is very bad. please contact soon it sucks haveing such a fast computer and useing my old pc2100 blah! :eek:

Please follow the link in my signature “I think I have a bad part!” and we will be happy to replace them or it!

OK but do i need to send in both the modules or just the one bad one sorry been gone for a week.

• 4 months later...

Archived