Corsair Community

DPI Up / Down On The Ironclaw Wireless

Zubing

I've been trying to remap the Dpi up and down buttons on my ironclaw wireless but when I do, the DPI still changes when I press them. The key I remap the buttons to still work but they also change the Dpi, it doesn't change the dpi value in the iCUE GUI and I only have one dpi setting turned on. I've also tried retain original key output on and off and reinstalling iCUE

This is a weird one. There were several users who reported this, but across a dozen different CUE versions I could never replicate it on the ICW or any other mice. Just did it again on my Nightsword and it correctly takes the remap without changing DPI. I would try a repair install of iCUE (Window Settings -> Apps -> click on CUE and select Modify) to see if it will clean that up. There is a "retain original key output" box in the Advanced tab, but I am assuming that is unchecked.

This is a weird one. There were several users who reported this, but across a dozen different CUE versions I could never replicate it on the ICW or any other mice. Just did it again on my Nightsword and it correctly takes the remap without changing DPI. I would try a repair install of iCUE (Window Settings -> Apps -> click on CUE and select Modify) to see if it will clean that up. There is a "retain original key output" box in the Advanced tab, but I am assuming that is unchecked.

I just tried the repair install and checked retain original key output again but the issue is still there. It might have something to do with the pointer speed in performance settings. I know that is also the pointer speed in windows settings and will see what happens if I change that to max or min

EDIT: It didn't work

Edited by Zubing