Corsair Community

MM800 Polaris not detected after updating to iCUE 3.32.80

cp_clegg

After updating to iCUE 3.32.80, my previously working MM800 Polaris is no longer detected by iCUE. It does still flash rainbow RGB briefly when the computer is booting up but then the lights shut down. The device no longer appears in iCUE and even after exiting iCUE the lights won't come on again.

I have tried shutdown/reboots, different USB ports but can't get it working again.

I just solved this but I'm still pretty sure that the issue was caused by the iCUE update. I noticed a USB Input Device in Device Manager with a yellow exclamation mark. I uninstalled this device from within Device Manager and rebooted. It detected and now the MM800 is working properly again.

• 6 months later...
I just solved this but I'm still pretty sure that the issue was caused by the iCUE update. I noticed a USB Input Device in Device Manager with a yellow exclamation mark. I uninstalled this device from within Device Manager and rebooted. It detected and now the MM800 is working properly again.

Thank you! i didnt think of that and thought i broke my mouse mat whilst moving, quick click and i have my 10% faster pc due to RGB! thank you so much!