Corsair Community

H80i V2 very loud

Tiagorebocho

Hi guys , so i have the H80i v2 and i like the cooler , the problem is the dam noise of the Radiator Fan , the pump is fine not noise at all he Fan in radiator when pass the 2k rpm is very loud , i have the computer in my living room and is very annoying to the rest of the people when im playing some games...

Can you guys help me putting this out this noise or suggest another fan to replace compatible with the radiator please...

There are no quiet fans at 2000+ rpm. Limiting the fan speed to a tolerable level is likely the best course. You’ll need to get off the presets and make your own curve or set an acceptable fixed speed prior to initiating long loads.

How i do that? I have Icue but dont see that option..

Go to the H80i v2 page. Click the Performance tab and then the "+". That will create a new "cooling mode" and a graph should appear below. There will be three shape tools in the upper right hand corner that correspond to the 3 presets. You can pick on and then drag points up/down in the areas needed. You also can set fixed speeds from there.

Go to the H80i v2 page. Click the Performance tab and then the "+". That will create a new "cooling mode" and a graph should appear below. There will be three shape tools in the upper right hand corner that correspond to the 3 presets. You can pick on and then drag points up/down in the areas needed. You also can set fixed speeds from there.

Thanks , i put the silent curve and now is more quiet :) .