Corsair Community

iCUE 3.28.70

Cman8900

A few months ago I came on here with an issue about iCUE software that capped by fan speeds at around 300rpm. I went and grabbed an old version of iCUE specifically 3.24.52 so that I could gain control of my fan speeds. Does anyone know if the latest version of iCUE 3.28.70, solves this issue?

There isn't a "version specific" bug that causes the fans to stick at 300 rpm. Whatever was happening was a local bug. When you rolled back, it would have forced you to abandon your configuration files where the problem likely resided and thus the problem was resolved.

The current version is 3.32 and on the downloads page. If you are concerned about the update, first go to C:Users/(name)/App Data (hidden)/Roaming and copy the Corsair folder to the desktop. Those are all your profiles and settings stamped with the 3.24 version number. Now update to 3.32 normally and it will import those settings. If something goes wrong, you can roll back to 3.24, then drop the old Corsair folder back into the Roaming location to pick up where you left off.