Corsair Community

No performance Tab ICUE

alexandup

Hello everyone,

I went trough all the forum trying to find a solution to my problem but no luck.

i have a Copro installed with 6 fans (3 LL120 3 LL140). all RGB are working fine but i do not have a Performance tab showing in ICUE.

i do not have any other software that monitor my computer. (i think)

Any ideas?

thx

ICUE.zip

ICUE.thumb.png.5440583e081ae9ad59a8e0b0312617b7.png

The overwhelming majority of people who see this are experiencing a software conflict. You don't have any voltage readings on the Commander either. Watch out for some monitoring programs that leave their driver active when not running. The "standard" version of HWiNFO may do this. The problem is something else is attempting to poll the Commander at the same time.

As an easier troubleshooting step, you can try 2 things: 1) Go to iCUE setting and click "restart services". If the program has been disrupted by another, this may put it back on track for the time being. 2) If that does not work, run a repair installation of iCUE by going to the Windows Settings -> Apps -> Corsair iCUE and click on it. Select Modify and follow the prompts for the repair install.

Changed it from Auto to...? You have LL fans and they are PWM controlled. The setting needs to be on “4 pin”. Auto should work, but I routinely suggest people with all PWM fans set it directly to 4 pin to bypass the 12v fan test at power on.

However, none of those settings should make the Performance tab come or go. It should be there all the time, even if you have no fans connected at all.