Corsair Community

Virtuoso RGB headset wireless issues

AerinK

Okay so I was really happy about this headset (apart from it being a bit heavy on the head after hours) but at this point I can't use it wireless anymore.

Started out working fine for a couple months but now I'm getting more and more problems.

I use the headset both on my gaming desktop and my laptop when I'm away from home. At home I use it wireless when charged but on my laptop wired only.

At first I noticed that sometimes after switching between devices I always had to unplug and replug the dongle in order for the wireless mode to work again. On top of that my headset often has the weird issue that it's recognized twice and whenever I press the mute button on my mic it would mute and unmute again (like a double action) or the other way around depending on what way I left it. This could always be solved with a lot of plugging in/out, switching modes and messing around.

Now the major issue is that I can't make my headset work wireless anymore at all. The dongle flashes red, so does the mic.

Firmware is up to date, tried pretty much everything. Gave up.

So nice that I'm having a wireless headset that doesn't want to work wireless without problems.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employees

When switching from between USB and Wireless mode, is the headset connected concurrently to both your PC and Laptop? When in wireless mode, does the headset show a red triangle in iCUE?

Try repairing the headset to the dongle under the settings tab of iCUE. This can correct the wireless issue if it becomes de-synced.