Corsair Community

iCUE causing bootloop

ABlockInTime

So i was doing a fresh installation of iCUE, the download froze halfway through changed the resolution of my computer, then froze would not unfreeze, i turned off my computer then turned it back on. Upon doing so, the computer would boot then blue screen then reboot then blue screen. After 2 blue screens it would say "Preparing automatic repair" when it got to the repair screen, my keyboard and mouse would not work. I have to boot into my BIOS and format my hardrive and reinstall windows thanks to this broken software.

So i was doing a fresh installation of iCUE, the download froze halfway through changed the resolution of my computer, then froze would not unfreeze, i turned off my computer then turned it back on. Upon doing so, the computer would boot then blue screen then reboot then blue screen. After 2 blue screens it would say "Preparing automatic repair" when it got to the repair screen, my keyboard and mouse would not work. I have to boot into my BIOS and format my hardrive and reinstall windows thanks to this broken software.

I got Windows to successfully repair itself (not the automatic repair, but I had to initiate one) but some stuff isn't working correctly and icue doesn't want to seem to update again... new icue is not recommended.