Corsair Community

Fan and rgb control

claretnoob

hello, been looking for a definitive answer but still slightly confused. My first build and I'm unsure if the fan hub and the corsair lighting node pro will be enough to run 3x ll140mm rgb case fans and the h115i rbg platinum 280mm radiator or do I need the commander Pro? Thanks for any help and looking forward to completing my first build �� ��....sorry, I'm using the gigabyte aorus ultra as my motherboard so if its just a case of using the mobo for the rad and the fans into the lighting node then ill be good but just not sure if I'll be able to control all fan and rgb settings through icue Edited by claretnoob

You only need the Commander Pro is you want desktop fan speed control through iCUE. You will have this already for the two radiator fans on the Platinum, so it would be for any remaining case fans. They do not need to be Corsair and it is a universal fan controller.

For your set-up, the 3 LL will go to the Node Pro/RGB Lighting Hub. The 2 ML fans on the Platinum will use its lighting and fan controllers. You control the 2 radiator fans through the cooler panel and the 3 LL from Node Pro panel in iCUE.

Also see Zotty's Guide below.

https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=173880