Corsair Community

AX1200i red light selftest ok

Simoncu

Like I said in the titel, I installed this PSU, and when it is nor connected, the self-test passes (green light, fans spins) but as soon as I connected the MB to the psu, when I start the PC it comes green for 1/2 second than red and nothing moves.

Is there a way to test the psu (other than self-test, obviously) ? I have an ASUS P8Z77-V LX as MB

Many thanks

Simon

@jonnyguru no, it's not running. And no I don't have the usb plugged. I "inherited" this PS, so I don't think I have the cable with it. A lot of other cables, but not this one. I Tried today with another PS on the same MB no problem, pc starts etc... I put the corsair on the pc that had the PS I mentioned before, and same result. Nothing happens.

ONe thing though. I just plugged the 24 pin power to have this green/red light . When I plugged the 2 powersupplies, (24 and 8) I don't even have the light. I hear a "click" sound and that's it.

@Vegan : how can I knwo if it's stiull under warranty ?

Many thanks anyway.

Simon

• Corsair Employees
@jonnyguru no, it's not running. And no I don't have the usb plugged. I "inherited" this PS, so I don't think I have the cable with it. A lot of other cables, but not this one. I Tried today with another PS on the same MB no problem, pc starts etc... I put the corsair on the pc that had the PS I mentioned before, and same result. Nothing happens.

ONe thing though. I just plugged the 24 pin power to have this green/red light . When I plugged the 2 powersupplies, (24 and 8) I don't even have the light. I hear a "click" sound and that's it.

@Vegan : how can I knwo if it's stiull under warranty ?

Many thanks anyway.

Simon

A lot of other cables?

Are you sure the cables you're using are for an AX1200i (Type 3?)