Corsair Community

New builder looking for advice!

AmP LegitSauce

Whats up everyone! I am getting ready to build my pc and just want to make sure I understand the cooling/rgb side of things before I really dive in.

so my set up will be in a Lian Li 011 dynamic (of coarse) and I have the following for cooling. Corsair Hydro series H100i platinum SE water cooler, 6 corsair QL fans, 1 commander pro, 1 node core.

Would like to know if the following is a good idea or if you have better options!

ok so starting everything off I'll have my AIO ran straight to the mobo headers. with that out of the way Ill have 6 Ql fans to install what I plan on doing is using the node core to plug in all 6 rgb plugs and you the commander pro for the 6 fan headers ill need. Ill then plug the node core into a usb slot on the commander pro then run the commander pro to the mobo. then hook up power via sata connections for both commander pro and node core. does this sound right?

Ive tried to find any info on wheather plugging the node core directly to the commander pro is ok but found nothing solid really. Any help would be greatly appreciated

That should work.

USB connections could be a little pain, it varies from a motherboard to another, so you have to try.

It may work with every USB plugged into the CoPro (AIO and LNC) and then the CoPro plugged into the mobo, as well as you wrote. It really depends on your motherboard.

Where are you gonna place the AIO and the fans?

Do you have a blower GPU?

Baio