Corsair Community

GPU Dead in a 18 month old PC

Cell-666

So, I bought a reconditioned One Pro 1080ti last July from a large UK supplier. OK I understand that I took a risk buying a recon'd machine but today and after just really office use, and very little over the last 4 months due to lockdown I appear to have a dead GPU. Although other than not having any sort of life out of any of the display ports or HDMI, unless anyone knows a way to test this? No beeps to denote an undetected GPU as with normal PC's

No after spending the day flaming because it has all my accounts on, emails etc (yes I do have online, offsite backups) it has become apparent that Corsair don't offer any replacement parts for any of the One's?

Do Corsair offer a paid repair service? Otherwise this is in effect a dead PC. Very wasteful if not fixable isn't it?

And what brilliant customer support you have? Zero response on here, on Twitter or the ticket I sent in yesterday. I suspect that your manufacturing is the issue as to why my GPU died due to a badly applied heat sink.

I managed to find and strip another 1080ti card and found the problem while changing the GPU over. It was a matter of my business being run and the lack of response from support that I found myself sorting what is your problem as time is of the essence.

This has now cost me an additional £380 which leaves a bitter taste in the mouth when I purchased a premium product.

You can view the picture of the issue on your Twitter "Support" page here