Corsair Community

HS70 WIRELESS Gaming Headset NOT recognized by computer

hamadmaster

Hello all,

I just bought the headset and I plug it in its not connecting/showing in my sound devices (playback/recording). Also checked disabled devices it wasn't there.

I tried all my USB plugs even the one I am using for my other devices and its not picking up.

I downloaded the iCUE software and its say no devices detected also tried reinstalling the software.

The headset been glowing orange I tried the reset method (holding power/mute button down) it keeps blinking orange then back to orange but that doesn't fix it. I unplug the cable from headset it keeps blinking green and try resetting still nothing.

I updated my Windows 10 and it doesn't show in my device manager under anything, it only show up under bluetooh other devices/unspecified device.

I don't know what to do at this point. I don't think its a hardware issue I can use all my other stuff in my PC.

Any help you can give is much appreciated. Thank you,

Edited by hamadmaster

• 1 month later...
  • Corsair Employees

Many similar issues on our HS70 can be solved by doing a Soft-Reset. This will disconnect the battery from the headset, and then reconnect it. All you need to do is:

1.Make sure your HS70 is powered off.

2.Hold the Mute button on the HS70 headset down for about 15-20 seconds

3.After holding the Mute button wait 15 seconds and then hold the Power button until the HS70 turns on.

Then try testing the headset. If it is still having issues, please contact us again for further troubleshooting.

Contact Support @ https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us

They can help you with this issue.