Corsair Community

Question about Hydro X + 9 LL Fans

PavlovsDogs

Hello there!

I'm in the process of building my first water cooled pc. RGB became a thing since the last time I built a pc 8 years ago so I'm learning a lot as I go. I'm trying to figure out all the hardware that I need for what I'm planning. So far I've found the sticky from Zotty and now know how to hook up the 9 LL RGB fans. What I'm not sure of is what additional hardware I need in order to also hook up the Hydro X pump/res combo, Hydro X cpu block, and the Hydro X gpu block and how those would all connect together.

So far I have 9 LL RGB Fans, 1 Commander Pro, 2 RGB LED hubs, pwm y splitters for the fans. This is the diagram that I'm following for the 9 fans...

189057584_ScreenShot2020-08-10at11_16_13AM.thumb.JPG.dd101a70a14bfe98e2b9eed6486d314d.JPG

...now I'm just not sure what else I might need to connect the Pump and the two different blocks to where everything is controlled through iCue. Sorry for the newb question, I just haven't come across a thread that had all of these together. Thanks in advance!

Howdy!

In addition to the Commander Pro, you'll need a Lighting Node Pro. You'll want to connect the HydroX devices to one of the channels on the CoPro and then one of the fan hubs to the LNP. Or they HydroX to the LNP. Doesn't matter, really. The HydroX devices daisy-chain one to the next so you'll just need 1 additional channel for it.