Corsair Community

Corsair One a100 Lights and Fan issue

ckibue

Good day team,

My A100 always throttles the top fan to max speed whenever I enable any lighting options in iCUE. This is despite the system temperatures being well below fan limits.

With the lighting options OFF, the top fan follows a quiet curve. I would like a light option though to give a visual representation of thermals but without the unnecessary fan noise.

Any pointers appreciated.

Hey ckibue,

Is this when you turn on any sort of lighting? Or is this only happening when you've set a specific lighting effect?

Do you have any other Corsair Peripherals? Does turning on the lighting affect those components as well?

Hi, I have no other Corsair peripherals. I updated to iCUE 3.31.81 yesterday and still the same issue.

I have attached some logs below. I will be digging in further this weekend.

a100 logs.zip

Hey ckibue,

Have you attempted a clean install of iCUE?

Have you also submitted a ticket for this on our support page, yet? If so, would you mind forwarding it to me?

A clean install bears no change to the issue, the top fan still runs at full speed whenever any lighting scheme is selected and irrespective of the internal temperatures.

I have a feeling it is related to the last iCue update, I will wait for the next iCue update before raising a support ticket since the unit works ok when lighting schemes are de-selected.

• 3 weeks later...