Corsair Community

Fan Speed Not Responding on 3 of 5 fans in Icue

green4191

Hello. It's not a big deal but for some reason my fans 1,2, and 3 will not spool up beyond about 1200. I think the issue may have something to do with my aio fans being on the same commander pro. I have tried both the cpu fan header and the aio pump header on my motherboard and there is no change. My motherboard is an Asus Rog Strix Z 390-E. Everything works fine with my other commander pro. All of the fans are ML 140's including my H115i Platinum fans. I have also tried with Q control off and on in the bios with no change. I'm at a loss as to why they will not speed up. The only fans that will run a custom speed or extreme are 4 and 5 which are the aio fans. I'm not sure my picture will show up so I also attached it.

https://ibb.co/3NwgsVh

Fans.thumb.jpg.c9f813dde3b38be1b81dc4791cfc8eea.jpg

Edited by green4191

Please upload a screenshot with the "Performance" section expanded and "Custom 3" highlighted. The additional information may give some insight in troubleshooting your issue. What you have posted just says that the fans are running ~1150RPM using your "Custom 3" performance fan profile.

Please note that the retail ML140 Pro RGB fans have a working range of 400~1200 RPM whereas the version supplied with your AIO have a range of 400~2000 RPM.

Edit: You can purchase the 400~200RPM version of the ML140 as a spare part directly from Corsair

Edited by BlaiseP