Corsair Community

Commander Pro and H100i no longer visible in iCue after MOBO/CPU Replacement

logan1

Hello,

I recently had to RMA my motherboard, twice, and then RMA the processor to fix an issue with the computer not reaching post. I finally got everything back from RMA and reassembled everything and the computer works again. Great! Except when I went into iCUE to update the software, I noticed that the Commander Pro and the H100i RGB Platinum no longer show up in iCue. It detects my keyboard (K95 RGB Platinum XT) and my motherboard (Asus Motherboard), but nothing else. The weirdest part is that the fans and CPU cooler have the lighting set to what it was previously (static color). When I uninstalled/reinstalled iCue, the keyboard reverted back to rainbow, but the fans/cooler stayed static.

I reset BIOS, I unplugged/replugged the USB header for the commander, and updated chipset drivers. Does anyone have any other suggestions on how to fix this issue? It seems like there are some leftover settings somewhere that might be causing things to get hung up, but I don't know where to look or what to do.

Thanks in advance!

So I was able to isolate the issue to a bad USB header on the motherboard (after the 2nd RMA). Since the commander pro had an extra USB header, I was able to run my case USB through that as a workaround. Not sure it's worth an RMA with Asus for a different board for a 3rd time (since it's an enormous pain), but figured I would provide an update for anyone having similar issues.