Corsair Community

Have I killed my H00i pump?

ryouga

Its only a few weeks old, took pc apart as added LL140 fans spend 2 days having issues. Today got the LL140's working but now the aio pump isn't working, when SATA is connected the fans blast out at full speed but the leds on the fans and pumps show nothing and temps are 60-70 c on idle.

Tested on different sata connectors, molex to sata all same fans run at full but no power to pump.

No damage to sata cable at all.

I also tried different motherboard headers, nothing but those headers work fine for fans.

Could my testing of multiple power on/off cycles in quick sucession of killed it quickly?

EDIT Sorry H100i RGB i'm on a tablet pc so hard to type.

Edited by ryouga
Wrong model number

Temp ramps up in about 3-5 minutes,

I did 2 other tests, if I remove the usb header the fans stop spinning, or if I remove the sata power connector the fans stop (probably logical)

Not recognised by iCUE at all, it was the day before and it updated firmware.

I would contact Corsair support. It seems most probable there was some kind of electrical failure in the unit. The slow temp ramp up is a classic low or no flow indicator. Combined with a complete lack of recognition supports that and unfortunately there isn't a user remedy.

I don't quite understand the fans shutting down when the USB plug is removed. That should not happen under any circumstances, but perhaps a side effect from whatever happened. Sorry, I don't think there is much you can do.