Corsair Community

Lighting node pro not detected by iCUE

Matthias12

I have a lighting node pro in my computer but iCUE does not detect it,it detects my RGB VENGEANCE PRO but it does not see the lighting node with the rgb strips.The rgb strips work but they are doing the default effect.Also I checked USB DEview and it doesn't see the device either.I would really appreciate some help!

I was having the same problem after the latest Windows 10 update. My Lighting Node Pro was not seen in iCUE.

I was able to fix it by opening my Device Manager, finding the Lighting Node Pro in my list of devices, right-clicking on it and telling Windows to Uninstall the device. I also selected the option to remove the drivers when uninstalling.

After it completed I unplugged the USB cable for the Lighting Node Pro, waited 10 seconds, then plugged it back in again. It was detected and started working immediately after this. Didn't have to reboot or re-install software.

I'm guessing the Windows update had some sort of generic USB driver that it installed for the Lighting Node Pro instead of just using the existing one from Corsair.

Hope this helps.