Corsair Community

Corsair HS70 Mic problems

K_M

My Corsair HS70 headset has been working fine until yesterday when the mic suddenly stopped working. Nothing was changed, and no new software was installed. Everything was the same as the day before. I have tried everything to try and fix it but nothing seems to work. I have uninstalled drivers, I have uninstalled and reinstalled ICUE following the thread from Corsair themselves but it is still not working. The troubleshooter doesn't find anything to fix and when I go to test the microphone in Sound settings, it detects nothing

The weird thing is that when I open the settings for the microphone and tick the "listen to device" option, I can hear through feedback that the mic is working. It just doesn't seem to be connecting through the software on the PC. I am stuck as I don't know what else to try. Does this sound like a problem that someone has experienced and knows what the problem might be? Thanks.

After a lot of playing around with settings, I figured out it was the microphone privacy settings that had changed without my knowledge. So all is good and this thread can be closed. Thanks