Corsair Community

H115i Not showing up in iCue

Ivaprag

Hello, Corsair's website is currently down so I thought I'd come on here for some possible help. I've lost all viewability to my CPU cooler in iCUE. I have no RGB lights for both the pump and fans. The radiator fans are spinning at what sounds like 100%. I've tried disconnecting the micro usb to mother board usb on the pump and connecting to a different mother board port. And still doesn't come up in iCUE. I have a new wire coming in on Saturday to test if its the wire. But I'm doubtful it is.

Thanks for any help.

Even without the USB connected, the cooler should do it's job as long as your control curve was still set using the H115i Temp or coolant temperature. Unfortunately, that suggests the cooler has had some type of electrical failing and that is the source of USB disconnect -- the MB is getting no answer on the other end.

Even without the USB, the lights should be on and the fans in a controlled state. I would contact Corsair Support or if you can't be down for very long, start looking at replacements.

This problem is similar to my one posted here https://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1050068.

Unfortunately, there is no answer for me neither on the forum nor on the support page yet.

No, the end result is similar but you were flashing the firmware at the time. Unfortunately that can happen and the Platinum seems more susceptible. Unfortunately Corsair does not make the firmware files available publicly so you’ll have to wait for support to provide it and that may not be a fix.