Corsair Community

Some odd RGB lighting issues with H100i RGB Platinum block

jabso

I have been using this neon profile in iCue that makes the cpu block half bright pink and blue. Every now and again the colour distorts the blue into a kind of green and the pink into an orangey/red. Sometimes if I close and reopen iCue it will fix it and sometimes it will even fix if I change the lighting back and forth. All other fans/keyboard etc lighting is ok. I've tried taking pictures but the photos don't really capture the difference in lighting to the naked eye.

I've also noticed if I change the light to white I get a light orange effect. Again this comes and goes. Is this a hardware issue or software/firmware? I'm going to build a new computer soon but want to re-use the cooler.

It's possible the blue LED(s) are not functioning properly. Set the pump to a static 0,0,255 and see which LEDs light up or not.

Assuming some are out, you will need to contact Corsair Tech Support through the Ticket System link in the header above. They may have you flash the firmware, but usually a dead LED is a dead LED.

It's possible the blue LED(s) are not functioning properly. Set the pump to a static 0,0,255 and see which LEDs light up or not.

Assuming some are out, you will need to contact Corsair Tech Support through the Ticket System link in the header above. They may have you flash the firmware, but usually a dead LED is a dead LED.

It looks ok with that blue colour now but as I said the issue comes and goes. I'll keep the colours to a red/blue/green and monitor it.