Corsair Community

ICue problem with mouse cursor

NicoChiavacci

Hello everyone, I'm having a problem that's been going on for months with my corsair scimitar mouse. The cursor jumps to the top right or bottom left corner of the screen when I move the mouse fast, whether I'm in game or not. I've noticed, though, that this problem only happens if I have ICue software open, which I need to be able to use the side buttons and DPI sens changes. When I close ICue, the mouse cursor never jumps and works flawlessly. I tried to uninstall and reinstall the software but that didn't help. I lowered the polling rate to 125/8ms and that didn't help either. I'm getting desperate since it's a pretty annoying problem when gaming but I couldn't find a solution anywhere. I hope someone can help me

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I have the same problem using iCUE software with LS100 light strips.

This problem seems to be related to the Corsair.Service.DisplayAdapter service, loaded in background when iCUE software starts.

If I try to terminate this service, mouse pointer stops to jump to the top-right corner of the screen, but the iCUE software restart the service after a couple of seconds, so there is no way to solve the problem other than closing iCUE software.

In my case I use a dual monitor configuration, so when the mouse pointer is on the left monitor it jumps to the top right corner of the monitor, while in the left monitor (which is also the primary monitor) the mouse pointer behaves regularly, although sometimes he jumps on the upper left corner.

I have encountered the problem with the latest versions of the software.

I don't suppose that you have a Corsair Dark Core RGB SE Wireless/Wired Gaming Mouse with Qi Wireless Charging, do you?

I had 2 of these mice, both with the same problem that you are having, in the end I bought an Ironclaw cordless mouse which works perfectly (most of the time).