Corsair Community

Could someone please look into my order?

I placed an order last week but the part has stayed in "booked" status (I don't know what that means). I put in a ticket but haven't received a response. Is there anyone who can look into this for me and let me know if there's a problem or not?

I know things are crazy but this is the last part of a build and it's very important that I'm able to verify all other parts are working before their return period expires.

Thank you

I don't know what's going on over there but at this point they really should stop taking orders on their website. Nothing ships, tickets don't get answered, and you can't get anyone on the phone. If you wait on hold for around an hour someone will pick from another country. But they can't really help and have no access to the actual Corsair warehouse. They told me all they can do is email the warehouse but there is never a response. I've been trying to cancel my order and I can't even get that done. Customer service can't even cancel orders, like I said all they can do is send an email/ticket just like us and it goes unanswered. At this point Corsair is just holding all of our funds hostage. I don't know what to do anymore.