Corsair Community

HX850I PSU not connecting to Commander Pro

CMAN489

I just recently bought a Corsair HX850i power supply and a Corsair Commander pro to have better control and free up some slots in my PC. When I plug the PSU into my usb slot on my motherboard it will show up on iCUE, same with the commander pro. As soon as I try to plug in the PSU to the commander the PSU does not show up on iCUE anymore. I have restarted my computer and tested all of my usb slots to make sure everything is working properly as well as making sure everything in iCUE is up to date. It just seems that either my pc or icue is not recognizing the usb slots on the commander... Can anyone please help???

• 5 months later...

I have the exact same problem. I don't have a spare USB2 header on my motherboard and need to use the one on the Commander Pro for the PSU but it doesn't show up in iCue. I haven't tried it plugged directly into the header yet, but I will try and see if it works so I can at least configure the rail how I need it now.

I had given up on getting it working previously as I had a H100i and Commander Mini that needed CLink and a K95 and Scimitar that needed iCue, the CLink devices didn't like iCue and wouldn't work properly, so I unplugged them.