Corsair Community

Lighting node stopped working can anyone tell me why?

simpkin_stem

So until yesterday night my pc has been working fine for the past few months. But yesterday randomly the front usb panel on my case(Corsair icue 465X) made that random windows noise and then stopped working for a second and my mouse was stuck but a few seconds later it began working again(my headphones still worked though). Also when this happened all the rgb fans went from my settings back to the default rainbow wave but returned shortly. This kept happening so the next day i went in and made sure none of the cables were loose and they weren't so after I restarted my pc i thought it should be fine. But later on the node was gone from devices on icue and now the lights are just white and my Ram sticks that were sinked are no longer sinked. I also tried reinstalling Icue after and then i though that solved it but a few hours later i put my computer to sleep and now when i woke it up the lighting node is no longer under devices. Does anyone know how to solve this issue? I'm pretty new to windows so this could just be a simple mistake but i was looking around and couldn't find a solution so I made my own post. TY