Corsair Community

Corsair M65 & M55 side buttons stopped working?

auzzyboy

Still having problems with this? I noticed it started happening when I altered my rgb in the icue software, once I put my rgb on temperature mode the side buttons stopped working.

Had the alert 'macros not working requires repair' did the repair and the problem still persists?

Also uninstalled the software and the side buttons work fine. As soon I reinstall icue they stop working again?

(I should mention I don't have any macros assigned to anything. I tried to assign the forward & back buttons but still no luck)

My back and forward buttons on my M65 died upon installation of iCUE as well. I'm really disappointed that these aren't factory default on the mouse, and that iCUE is still complete garbage after 3 years.

Literally the last time I installed this devil software, it gave me BSOD until I uninstalled. Once I get these buttons fixed this program is going into the gutter.

Somehow the actual program is hard to use despite its simple format. There's no way to actually tell if your settings you just adjusted will be applied, or if they have been applied.

Edit: Also, when you reset your mouse, iCUE takes a **** and gives the good ole "not responding," after it recovers, it can't see my device.

Edited by applesauce

Sorry your having them problems buddy! frustrating isn't it..

Anyone have a fix for this I really miss using my corsair mouse :(

the mouse works without icue running but doesn't work when icue is active? Clearly a software issue, I have tried removing any actions for my peripherals and reinstalling icue but no luck? Could it be an old file saved on my c drive causing the problem and if so where would this/these be located