Corsair Community

LL 120 Fans don't behave right with icue

Rewind

Hi there! so i'm new at forum!

So last novermber i was able to put together gaming pc by my self! All was working pretty good, then my fans started to behave strangely, the fans are working fine except LED are NOT working correctly at all the behave strange changing colors, or dont show any colors at all, so i'm guessing its iCue problem or i did something wrong, i tried couple things like switching RGB hubs still same issue.

So my specs:

I have 4x Corsair LL Series 120 RGB fans - three in the front and one in the back they all connected to Commander pro FAN port and to the RGB hub for LED power.

RGB Hub connected to Commander PRO port LED 2, as my LED Strips are connected to commander PRO LED 1, and Commander PRO connected to Motherboard usb.

My LED strips are working perfectly without problems.

As i'm using CORSAIR - Crystal Series 570X RGB ATX Mid-Tower Case i have front case logo, and side case logo LED connected to my second RGB Hub, that HUB connected to Lightning NODE pro connected to Commander pro USB port,

CORSAIR - Hydro Series H100i RGB Platinum 120mm Processor Liquid Cooling System connected to second USB port in Commander pro

Thats my setup, from the start i had some issues with it but it was resolved for couple months worked perfectly, than issue came back so i had suspicion that is iCue problem i did the update seems problem got worse.

I Attached photo, as you can see middle fan leds are not all ON, as my back fan is completely off, it changes sometimes all 3 fans leds are not working or have different colors.

Is anybody had this problem?? i just paid a lot of $ for this PC and i want to work properly.

836982953_PhotoMay1025240PM.thumb.jpg.352cfff50d80e7b00b40681eb288b250.jpg

2072947232_PhotoMay1090839PM.thumb.jpg.60bb7692f1888652aec74c405b124838.jpg

Edited by Rewind