Corsair Community

H115i disconnecting and reconnecting intermittently

CodyHickman

Just bought this a couple of days ago (H115i Platinum) and i've been having issues with disconnecting and then a second or so later reconnecting. The lights switch off on the 2 radiator fans when it disconnects. In HwinFO64 it also senses it disconnecting. I have 3 SP 120mm fans that are connected to my corsair lighting node that came with the 220T corsair case. The radiator fans are also connected to the lightning node. Currently i do not have the commander pro and i'm running the power for all 5 fans through a deepcool 10 port fan hub. The hub connector is plugged into the SYS_FAN1 on my motherboard. The h115i platinum usb is plugged into f_usb1 or 2 cant remember. not sure if they're a different or the same sorry im not very tech knowledgeable about this stuff. Finally the h115i is also plugged into cpu_fan1. Let me know if i need to explain or give more info on how it is set up.

ps - i am aware the fan rpm cant been changed without the commander pro and im looking into buying one. Secondly the 3 SP 120mm fans arent disconnecting.

Cheers

You need to disable monitoring of the cooler and other Corsair gear in HWiNFO. Also, make sure you are using the “portable” version of the program that retracts its driver when not in use. You most likely are causing the cooler lock up as the two programs fight to access it.