Corsair Community

Corsair HS50 Troubles

TheTiesThatBind

Well yesterday I got my brand new Corsair HS50 and I'm facing some issues. If I get the sound bar at max, I get static noise while on about 50% of it it's perfectly fine and of course I have always maxed out the volume of Windows.

Then, if I speak too loud or bring the mic close to my mouth and talk, I can hear myself through the headset despite having the listen to this device disabled on control panel.

Only thing that runs on the headset is an EQ through APOEQ from rtings which shouldnt cause any trouble whatsoever.

So what's going on with my headset? Any clues/solutions?

Kind regards

Okay, sorry for double posting. I performed a clean install of Realtek drivers by removing them through DDU and static noise is gone while listenting to myself while talking to mic as well.

Though, mic default volume @ 44 is too low and if I move it all the way up to 100 the mic picks up the headset's sound as well as even nothing plays on PC the Microphone bar on Sound Control Panel moves a bit up and down. Any suggestions about that?

My mobo is ASUS Prime X370 Pro and I already used Separate all input jacks option.

What else shall I do? Shall I activate Noise Cancellation and AEC?

What about bit? Which Hz & Bit shall I use for both the mic and headset?

As the headset is an analog headset you may want to reach out to Asus for help since it is their onboard audio drivers you need assistance with adjusting.

Since it works fine without adding VoiceMeeter etc on the headset, is it normal for this specific headset that the mic picks up the sound of the headset?

I've played a YouTube song and ran a record on Audacity and I can notice the music playing on the background.