Corsair Community

ICUE 3.28.70 performance tab empty cant change fan curce

jonnibravo

I have had the corsair commander pro and 6 QL120 fans for about a week all was working fine but all of a sudden the performance tab in the fans section comes up blank and I am unable to change the fan curve. The fans are all visible and when I select them nothing happens, all I can do is double click them to change their names.

What could be happening?

I have the same issue for H100i Platinum can't do anything with my fan curves either. Must be a bad code in the update

So I used revo uninstaller selected uninstall and the advanced selection and removed all traces of corsair icue reinstalled and everything started to work again.

Usually weird UI glitches like that are corrupted profiles/settings in the App Data/Roaming folder. Those stay in place on the roll back unless you choose the delete all settings option on uninstall. A better option is cut and paste the C:User/(name)/App data (hidden)/Roaming/Corsair folder to the desktop while you are trouble shooting. If full delete resolves it great, but you have to set everything up again. This gives you an option to drop it back into place and possibly recover. In this case, the problem seems to have been in the settings data.