Corsair Community

The Corsair Void Pro should be renamed the "Void Amateur"

RockandGrohl

It's the software side that really lets this microphone down. Here are some of the issues I've had on the latest iCue & the latest Void Pro Firmware.

• Headset will not warn me the battery is low and has suddenly turned off on multiple occasions
  • Headset will not automatically shut down when PC is turned off
  • Headset audio will not activate intermittently after switching on, unless I move the mic up and down multiple times to force the software to wake up
  • The LED lighting drains the battery rapidly, but when the PC is off and the headset remains on, the lights default to on
  • Headset will sometimes initiate automatic shutdown, even when I am clearly using my PC & there is audio playing on Youtube etc
  • There is no way to pick and choose what audio commands you hear. I have no desire to hear "Mic on" "Mic off" every time I mute & unmute the headset.
  • I can't disable the different audio presets, and these are easy to knock and accidentally change when picking up or adjusting the headset

Other than that, it's a great piece of kit and seems sturdy and robust. The software just massively lets it down.

• 2 months later...