Corsair Community

Turning off fan RGB without iCue

antmeyerx

Hello, so i play a game called Black Desert Online. the tldr of the game is the game stays on 24/7 because it has afk activities. It's been confirmed by multiple people including myself that at night before i go to sleep disabling iCue/corsair services solves this issue because for some reason they have conflict. Now i'm a light sleeper and my corsair LL120 fans just stay on unsync'd and what not. I'm curios as to if theres a way to turn these off WITHOUT iCue?

Set your HW lighting for each device to black (0,0,0) if you are not going to run iCUE. If the software is running, Instant Lighting Black is an toggle for all system lighting on/off.
how would i set it to black though if im disabling iCue?

Hardware Lighting. This is the behavior of the device when iCUE is not running. You have LL fans, so you must have either a Lighting Node Pro or Commander Pro.

Go into iCUE, select the lighting controller and RGB channel (1 or 2) where the fans are connected. Once you select the lighting channel, the "Hardware Lighting" tab will be revealed underneath. Select solid or static and set it to black. LL fans will be dark anytime iCUE is not running. That includes boot and restart.

The procedure is similar for other iCUE devices.

Hardware Lighting. This is the behavior of the device when iCUE is not running. You have LL fans, so you must have either a Lighting Node Pro or Commander Pro.

Go into iCUE, select the lighting controller and RGB channel (1 or 2) where the fans are connected. Once you select the lighting channel, the "Hardware Lighting" tab will be revealed underneath. Select solid or static and set it to black. LL fans will be dark anytime iCUE is not running. That includes boot and restart.

The procedure is similar for other iCUE devices.

Ahhhh okay thank you very much! im gonna give this a shot tonight and see if it works! Not sure if it's iCue or Black Desert that's causing this either way, i appreciate it!