Corsair Community

2080 super Water block

Heebus

Hi all, I am getting ready to liquid cool my system further, and am having a problem finding a corsair reseller in Canada with all the parts. I have a maximus formula XI and a I9900k which parts arent a problem, but I'm having trouble locating a Gpu water block for my upgrade. I have an asus ROG strix Advanced Geforce RTX 2080 super, is there a specific block for this card or is there a variable which will work?... thanx in advanced

Yes, I found it, thanx, also read that the reference gpu waterblock would work as well, the problem is I cant find a corsair dealer in Canada that sells these parts, I want the 480mm rads and this water block, I would like to have all corsair in my case, I wish there main website would ship to Canada

Hi all, I am getting ready to liquid cool my system further, and am having a problem finding a corsair reseller in Canada with all the parts. I have a maximus formula XI and a I9900k which parts arent a problem, but I'm having trouble locating a Gpu water block for my upgrade. I have an asus ROG strix Advanced Geforce RTX 2080 super, is there a specific block for this card or is there a variable which will work?... thanx in advanced

Always consult http://www.coolyourgpu.com

As you can see, your GPU is compatible with the following CORSAIR XG7 water block: 2080 Strix