Corsair Community

LL120 & Lighting Node Core RGB issue

tekseneker

Hi. I bought a new pc with 6x LL120 & 465x case.LL120 fans rgb connected to Lighting Node Core (that came with case). And Node core header connected to 2.0 internal usb of my motherboard.

I used 1 week my setup properly, i can controlled my rgp's and rpm's on iCue software.

Yesterday i started asus program Al Suite III, selected to "idle mode". All fan's RGB's has gone. Formatted windows, checked wire connections , i did everything to solve this problem and now there is no any sign of led my 6 fans.

iCue software shows me Lighting Node Core so i can see my LL120 fans in the program. Even i can change rgbs. But in case there is no any light on fans. What's the problem ?

Is there fans leds or lighting node core or ?

Sorry for my bad english. Thx

EC344503-0896-407A-A656-43FE33631558.thumb.jpeg.500f2ff861dff1ae7054087a8fd36eec.jpeg

Edited by tekseneker
Added photo

If you don't have a Commander Pro, you can't control the fan RPM in iCUE. iCUE doesn't control fans connected to the motherboard.

Regarding your RGB issue, start with rearranging the fans. In your case, swap fan #1 with fan #6. Also, make sure that you specified the correct number and type of fans in iCUE.

Thanks for answer. I already swapped fans n did other things. There is no even a little light at all fans. Is that normal? I cant figure it out that something wrong with me Node Core or my LL120’s or my MoBo. Is there a solution for find broken part in my system?