Corsair Community

Two Issues When Running iCUE

Hesht

I have a Corsair Void Pro headset, a Glaive mouse, and a K95 RGB keyboard. I have two problems which happen when I run the iCUE software on my PC, and I can confirm these issues only happen while iCUE is running. When I force quit iCUE I no longer have these issues;

1. My headset mic won't un-mute when it is muted. The iCUE software displays as if the mic is un-muted when I pull it into the speaking position, but the red light remains on the headset and no audio is detected through the microphone.

2. The forward and back buttons on my mouse don't work. I tried remapping these keys in iCUE to forward and back, and my devices react with their RGB colour changes when the buttons are clicked, but the forward and back functionality doesn't work.

Again I would like to highlight that if I quit the iCUE software everything functions as-normal.

The forward/back functions on the mouse should be natively recognized by the OS and appear to work when you quit iCUE. That suggests something happened to the iCUE files somewhere along the line. Go to your Windows Settings -> Apps list and left click on Corsair iCUE. Select Modify and follow the prompts to do a repair installation. This usually cleans up stuff like this. Hopefully the mute issue along with it.

%$$. I was hoping it would fix both as mute is a standard function as well. I have heard a few other complaints about mute on the last iCUE version, but I don't use any of the headsets and don't follow that information as closely. Take a look in Audio forum and see what you can find. I will ask around as well.

%$$. I was hoping it would fix both as mute is a standard function as well. I have heard a few other complaints about mute on the last iCUE version, but I don't use any of the headsets and don't follow that information as closely. Take a look in Audio forum and see what you can find. I will ask around as well.

Thanks for the help. I'll check those forums out, I was really hoping it would fix both too :biggrin: