Corsair Community

H115i Platinum Problem

Kampfschwein

Hello,

i just wanted to update the firmware of my H115i Platinum RGB via iCue.

After this failed the RGB's went out and since then I have heard the Windows USB Connect and Disconnect sound + iCue no longer recognize the device.

i dont find the manual Download of the firmware to install it with the XmcBootloader. if someone could send me a Downnload link for it this would be nice.

i tried every single Solution i found in the last 4 Hours on Google but nothing worked RGB´s are still off and Link and iCue do not recognize the Device and i muted my system sound because the USB Disconnect sound dont stop.

With USBDevview i see the H115i Platinum Connects and Disconnect.

Please help me

Hi, I have the same problem, didn't really find any fix to it. Same for the connect/disconnect however my lights work, they only get problematic when using some "moving" light effects. It's really annoying and limiting. Maybe wait another year for fix :D? Edited by Anknownlolz
typo

oh, well they come from the pump and fans on the radiator and are connected to your corsair RGB controller (or Motherboard?). If I have issues with led I just reconnect every cable in the corsair link. it fixes the problems for me. Edited by Anknownlolz