Corsair Community

Is there any OSD with iCue?

theJSeffect

Hi - other than bringing up the iCue Space on the right hand side of my screen, is there any way to access an OSD for temps while gaming? The iCue Space takes up way too much, well, space while I'm gaming. Hoping there's another solution buried in here somewhere I just haven't found yet, to simply keep the temps on-screen while I'm gaming without eating up a ton of display space.

TIA -

I wish. The Corsair OSD is mostly about what profile is active. It won't give you data. I get what I need from Afterburner/RTSS, but that won't include things like coolant temperature. The good news is something like is fairly steady and the more critical value of CPU or GPU temp is visible. If something is wrong there, then you know to drop down to the app and check things out. But yeah, it would be nice to be able to monitor this stuff in some way.

If you quit iCue and stop the Corsair services you can run HWInfo in conjunction with Afterburner/RTSS and get on screen display of AIO coolant temp, fan speeds and even Command Pro sensor readings and fan speeds