Corsair Community

Corsair Void Wireless Headset Issues

Kosie

Hi Guys

I have a Corsair Void Wireless headset that is starting to play up a lot lately (especially today). I just fully charged it but every time I use it it just constantly beeps and cuts in and out when I'm talking or listening to people in discord. No idea what to do to fix this issue so any help would be appreciated.

Just want to add to this that the issue is also happening when I have the headset plugged into the USB cable and using it in wired mode. No idea what's up with it but it was so bad last night that I had to revert to using discord on my phone with my friends :(

Hi, this is kinda weird but I dont know how to fix your problem but I dont know how to work forums or who to ask so im kinda hoping you can help me. I bought Void Wireless headphones today and spent the entire day trying to get them to work. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling cue and reinstalling and basically all the other solutions i could find on the internet but it still wont work. the headphones work and everything but i just cant hear anything when I try to use them on my pc. (I know this is kinda weird me replying to your question with a question but any advice would help alot).