Corsair Community

iCue issues with my new build

atxyde

Hi guys, this is my first port here. The reason I'm writing this post because I'm have been dealing with some issues that I haven't found a resolution in this forum or anywhere else. Sorry if there are posts with the solution to my issues. Hopefully, any of you can redirect me to the right path.

This is what I have from Corsair:

• Case: Crystal 280X RGB White
  • CPU Cooler: H100i White
  • RAM: Vengeance RGP Pro White
  • PSU: RMx (2018) 850 W 80+ Gold Certified
  • FANS: 6X LL120 RGB
  • KB: K70 RGB MK.2 Rapidfire
  • MOUSE: DARK CORE RGB

Non-Corsair parts:

• Intel Core i7-9700K 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor
  • MSI MPG Z390M GAMING EDGE AC Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
  • Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive
  • Samsung 860 Evo 1 TB Solid State Drive
  • Samsung 840 Evo 512 GB Solid State Drive
  • MSI GeForce RTX 2060 6 GB GAMING Z Video-Card

Current issues with iCue:

• The mouse is not recognized after boot. it happens 80% of the time. To solve it I have to unplug and plug again the USB receiver.
  • Sometimes, when the mouse goes to sleep mode the mouse's RGB remains powered down. I have to turn it off and on again or do the reset procedure.
  • When the computer goes to sleep, the RAMs' RBG stays on with the default effect. This happens 70% of the time.
  • Sometimes when I wake the computer after sleeping, the iCUE software loses control of the whole RGB lights refusing to change the profiles from the software.

Some of these issues are resolved temporally by repairing the iCue software installation, or by uninstalling completely and installing it again after a reboot. I don't say that these issues are a deal-breaker for me, but it is definitely an annoyance when using this PC from 8 to 10 hours daily due to the current COVID situation.

Forgot to mention, current software versions:

• Windows 10 Pro 1909
  • Nvidia GeForce Version: 445.75, the latest version caused a lot of issues with MSI RGB and Corsair, I had to go back.
  • iCue version: 3.27.68 and all the Corsair devices' firmware are updated to the latest versions respectively.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

:sunglasse