Corsair Community

Dominator Platinum RGB - Can't change logo orientation

HiDad

Good afternoon!

I just picked up a brand new 32GB (16x2 CMT32GX4M2C3200C16) and I can't seem to adjust the logo orientation. The logo's are upside down, so it looks a bit funny.

I have an EVGA Z390 Dark board, so I'm not sure if that may make a difference, but upon changing the orientation I will see the dimm's flash for a split second, but never make the change.

What do you all think the issue is? I have the latest version of iCue installed and the dimm's have the most current firmware installed.

Thank you for any help that can be provided!

Good afternoon!

I just picked up a brand new 32GB (16x2 CMT32GX4M2C3200C16) and I can't seem to adjust the logo orientation. The logo's are upside down, so it looks a bit funny.

Something's weird about this post - I have the 4 DIMM RGB CMT32GX4M4K3600C16 Dominator Platinum kit and there is no "logo" (unless you're talking about the stamped logo on the side of the RAM) to be oriented. And the word "Dominator" on top of the light bar is also etched so it obviously can't be orientated.

Perhaps posting an image of what you're talking about would clear the confusion?

Make sure your ram firmware is up to date. Click Dimm setup, make sure your layout is correctly chosen. Then click on the ram slot and you will see the double arrows popup and a few more settings. Edited by KILLER_K