Corsair Community

Any way to turn off the onboard profiles?

RetrogamerX

I have tried to delete the onboard profiles for my Strafe MK.2 keyboard and Glave RGB, I only want 2 profiles on my iCUE so I can switch between them ,but every time I turn my PC back on the onboard profiles come back after deleting them? Is there any way for them to stop coming back after I delete them?

Cheers

Not that you would want and lose lighting at boot, shutdown, etc. The easier way to get what you want is to create a profile loop for your two software profiles.

Go into iCUE and the Strafe KB Actions tab. Create a new action with +. Change it from Macro to "Profile Switching".

With only two software profiles, the next part should be straightforward. Make sure both are in the Profile Rotation List. The settings should default to "loop list" automatically. Then go up to the keyboard and assign a button for this. You can use the existing Profile Switch for this or any other key you like. LAST STEP - click the "Assign" button at the bottom of the settings. This will copy everything you just did to all other profiles on the list. Now it will only cycle between your assigned software profiles.

Not that you would want and lose lighting at boot, shutdown, etc. The easier way to get what you want is to create a profile loop for your two software profiles.

Go into iCUE and the Strafe KB Actions tab. Create a new action with +. Change it from Macro to "Profile Switching".

With only two software profiles, the next part should be straightforward. Make sure both are in the Profile Rotation List. The settings should default to "loop list" automatically. Then go up to the keyboard and assign a button for this. You can use the existing Profile Switch for this or any other key you like. LAST STEP - click the "Assign" button at the bottom of the settings. This will copy everything you just did to all other profiles on the list. Now it will only cycle between your assigned software profiles.

Lovely! That worked a treat. Cheers matey:biggrin:

How do you change the "profile rotation list?" When using the profile switch button on my K70 MKII SE, it just cycles through all my profiles, of which there are many, so I don't use it. Is there a list I can set up for a select few presets?

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out. Have to create a folder and move the presets in there. Then when you use the profile switch button it will only cycle through the presets in the folder. Cool.

EDIT 2: Just discovered the Keyboard Action also has a list for it. Extra cool.

Edited by c00lkatz